Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To Go Box: Week 7


This week in my package to Justin (I send one every Monday)...
  1. Extra sheets for his twin bed so that he can have something to sleep on when his others are at the laundry.

  2. A quilt for his twin bed. Name a single other soul you know that would get cold in IRAQ! We used to joke about this. When we would go to bed at night he would pull the covers over his head and say, "I'm COOOOLLLLD!" And I would reply, "You won't be cold in a couple of months." Now I'm eating my words.

  3. An Auburn University pennant to hang in his "hooch," the name they give to their tiny little rooms.

  4. An Auburn University flag.

  5. Auburn University stickers so he can mark his territory, saying "AU Grad was Here."

  6. Brown Army t-shirts which I had to dig out of the tupperware bin in the garage.

  7. A "Mullets Rock" digital album. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8847545&type=product&id=1209165356613 This is the greatest invention ever! They put the playlist together and sell the gift card. This particular one had about 25 songs on it, including: Don't Bring Me Down, Cherry Pie, Kiss Me Deadly and Take it on the Run. If you don't think mullets are cool, take another look at that photo (above).

post signature

1 comment: